The shallow P-velocity structure of the southern Dead Sea basin derived from near-vertical incidence reflection seismic data in project DESIRE
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 2, pages 524–534, February 2012
How to Cite
Paschke, M., Stiller, M., Ryberg, T., Weber, M. and DESIRE Group (2012), The shallow P-velocity structure of the southern Dead Sea basin derived from near-vertical incidence reflection seismic data in project DESIRE. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 524–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05270.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 16. Received 2011 September 19; in original form 2011 June 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!