Now at: Earthworks Environment & Resources Ltd., Salisbury, SP2 7NU, UK.
Shear wave anisotropy from cross-correlation of seismic noise in the Parkfield pilot hole
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2011 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 2, pages 626–630, February 2012
How to Cite
Lewis, M. A. and Gerstoft, P. (2012), Shear wave anisotropy from cross-correlation of seismic noise in the Parkfield pilot hole. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 626–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05285.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 31. Received 2011 October 30; in original form 2011 August 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!