Horizontal polarization of ground motion in the Hayward fault zone at Fremont, California: dominant fault-high-angle polarization and fault-induced cracks
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 188, Issue 3, pages 1255–1272, March 2012
How to Cite
Pischiutta, M., Salvini, F., Fletcher, J., Rovelli, A. and Ben-Zion, Y. (2012), Horizontal polarization of ground motion in the Hayward fault zone at Fremont, California: dominant fault-high-angle polarization and fault-induced cracks. Geophysical Journal International, 188: 1255–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05319.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 November 28. Received 2011 November 28; in original form 2011 September 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!