Consistent patterns of Antarctic ice sheet interannual variations from ENVISAT radar altimetry and GRACE satellite gravimetry
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 189, Issue 2, pages 863–876, May 2012
How to Cite
Horwath, M., Legrésy, B., Rémy, F., Blarel, F. and Lemoine, J.-M. (2012), Consistent patterns of Antarctic ice sheet interannual variations from ENVISAT radar altimetry and GRACE satellite gravimetry. Geophysical Journal International, 189: 863–876. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05401.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 29. Received 2011 December 21; in original form 2010 October 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!