Calculation of normal mode spectra in laterally heterogeneous earth models using an iterative direct solution method
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 189, Issue 2, pages 1038–1046, May 2012
How to Cite
Al-Attar, D., Woodhouse, J. H. and Deuss, A. (2012), Calculation of normal mode spectra in laterally heterogeneous earth models using an iterative direct solution method. Geophysical Journal International, 189: 1038–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05406.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 1. Received 2012 January 11; in original form 2011 November 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!