Correcting atmospheric effects on InSAR with MERIS water vapour data and elevation-dependent interpolation model
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 189, Issue 2, pages 898–910, May 2012
How to Cite
Li, Z. W., Xu, W. B., Feng, G. C., Hu, J., Wang, C. C., Ding, X. L. and Zhu, J. J. (2012), Correcting atmospheric effects on InSAR with MERIS water vapour data and elevation-dependent interpolation model. Geophysical Journal International, 189: 898–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05432.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 22. Received 2012 February 22; in original form 2011 December 15
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!