Rifting and subduction initiation history of the New Caledonia Trough, southwest Pacific, constrained by process-oriented gravity models
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 189, Issue 3, pages 1293–1305, June 2012
How to Cite
Hackney, R., Sutherland, R. and Collot, J. (2012), Rifting and subduction initiation history of the New Caledonia Trough, southwest Pacific, constrained by process-oriented gravity models. Geophysical Journal International, 189: 1293–1305. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05441.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted 2012 February 29. Received 2011 December 22; in original form 2011 August 1.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!