Long-period spectral features of the Sumatra–Andaman 2004 earthquake rupture process
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 3, pages 1215–1225, December 2012
How to Cite
Clévédé, E., Bukchin, B., Favreau, P., Mostinskiy, A., Aoudia, A. and Panza, G. F. (2012), Long-period spectral features of the Sumatra–Andaman 2004 earthquake rupture process. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 1215–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05482.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted 2012 March 27. Received 2012 March 27; in original form 2009 March 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!