A new glacial isostatic adjustment model for Antarctica: calibrated and tested using observations of relative sea-level change and present-day uplift rates
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 190, Issue 3, pages 1464–1482, September 2012
How to Cite
Whitehouse, P. L., Bentley, M. J., Milne, G. A., King, M. A. and Thomas, I. D. (2012), A new glacial isostatic adjustment model for Antarctica: calibrated and tested using observations of relative sea-level change and present-day uplift rates. Geophysical Journal International, 190: 1464–1482. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05557.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2012 May 24. Received 2012 April 12; in original form 2011 November 19
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!