Azimuthal anisotropy beneath southern Africa from very broad-band surface-wave dispersion measurements
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 1, pages 155–174, October 2012
How to Cite
Adam, J. M.-C. and Lebedev, S. (2012), Azimuthal anisotropy beneath southern Africa from very broad-band surface-wave dispersion measurements. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 155–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05583.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Accepted 2012 June 17. Received 2012 May 29; in original form 2012 January 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!