A comparison of GRACE-derived temporal gravity variations with observations of six European superconducting gravimeters
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences Potsdam Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 2, pages 545–556, November 2012
How to Cite
Abe, M., Kroner, C., Förste, C., Petrovic, S., Barthelmes, F., Weise, A., Güntner, A., Creutzfeldt, B., Jahr, T., Jentzsch, G., Wilmes, H. and Wziontek, H. (2012), A comparison of GRACE-derived temporal gravity variations with observations of six European superconducting gravimeters. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 545–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05641.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Accepted 2012 August 2. Received 2012 August 2; in original form 2010 November 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!