Numerical modelling of the upper-mantle anisotropy beneath a migrating strike-slip plate boundary: the San Andreas Fault system
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 2, pages 436–458, November 2012
How to Cite
Bonnin, M., Tommasi, A., Hassani, R., Chevrot, S., Wookey, J. and Barruol, G. (2012), Numerical modelling of the upper-mantle anisotropy beneath a migrating strike-slip plate boundary: the San Andreas Fault system. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 436–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05650.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted 2012 August 14. Received 2012 August 13; in original form 2012 March 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!