Multidimensional time-series analysis of ground deformation from multiple InSAR data sets applied to Virunga Volcanic Province
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada 2012. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Natural Resources Canada Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 3, pages 1095–1108, December 2012
How to Cite
Samsonov, S. and d’Oreye, N. (2012), Multidimensional time-series analysis of ground deformation from multiple InSAR data sets applied to Virunga Volcanic Province. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 1095–1108. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05669.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted 2012 September 5. Received 2012 September 5; in original form 2012 April 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!