Magnetostratigraphy and mid-palaeolatitude VGP dispersion during the Permo-Carboniferous Superchron: results from Paraná Basin (Southern Brazil) rhythmites
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 3, pages 993–1014, December 2012
How to Cite
Franco, D. R., Ernesto, M., Ponte-Neto, C. F., Hinnov, L. A., Berquó, T. S., Fabris, J. D. and Rosière, C. A. (2012), Magnetostratigraphy and mid-palaeolatitude VGP dispersion during the Permo-Carboniferous Superchron: results from Paraná Basin (Southern Brazil) rhythmites. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 993–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05670.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted 2012 September 6. Received 2012 September 5; in original form 2012 May 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!