Numerical experiments of fracture-induced velocity and attenuation anisotropy
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 3, pages 1179–1191, December 2012
How to Cite
Carcione, J. M., Picotti, S. and Santos, J. E. (2012), Numerical experiments of fracture-induced velocity and attenuation anisotropy. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 1179–1191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05697.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted 2012 September 24. Received 2012 August 6; in original form 2012 May 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!