Crustal and uppermost mantle structure of southern Norway: results from surface wave analysis of ambient seismic noise and earthquake data
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 3, pages 1441–1456, December 2012
How to Cite
Köhler, A., Weidle, C. and Maupin, V. (2012), Crustal and uppermost mantle structure of southern Norway: results from surface wave analysis of ambient seismic noise and earthquake data. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 1441–1456. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05698.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted 2012 September 24. Received 2012 September 12; in original form 2012 March 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!