Long-term dynamics of a fault with two asperities of different strengths
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Geophysical Journal International © 2012 RAS
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 191, Issue 3, pages 1457–1467, December 2012
How to Cite
Dragoni, M. and Santini, S. (2012), Long-term dynamics of a fault with two asperities of different strengths. Geophysical Journal International, 191: 1457–1467. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2012.05701.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted 2012 September 26. Received 2012 September 26; in original form 2012 April 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!