Also at Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Edinburgh, James Clerk Maxwell Building, Edinburgh EH9 3LA, Scotland, U.K.
EXTENSIVE-DILATANCY ANISOTROPY: RELATIVE INFORMATION IN VSPs AND REFLECTION SURVEYS1
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 337–355, April 1991
How to Cite
YARDLEY, G. S. and CRAMPIN, S. (1991), EXTENSIVE-DILATANCY ANISOTROPY: RELATIVE INFORMATION IN VSPs AND REFLECTION SURVEYS. Geophysical Prospecting, 39: 337–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2478.1991.tb00316.x
Received January 1990, revision accepted September 1990
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!