Growth at elevated carbon dioxide concentration reduces hydraulic conductance in alfalfa and soybean
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 155–158, April 1996
How to Cite
BUNCE, J. A. (1996), Growth at elevated carbon dioxide concentration reduces hydraulic conductance in alfalfa and soybean. Global Change Biology, 2: 155–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.1996.tb00061.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 12 September 1995; revision accepted 26 November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!