Seasonal net carbon dioxide exchange of a beech forest with the atmosphere
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 199–207, June 1996
How to Cite
VALENTINI, R., De ANGELIS, P., MATTEUCCI, G., MONACO, R., DORE, S. and MUCNOZZA, G. E. S. (1996), Seasonal net carbon dioxide exchange of a beech forest with the atmosphere. Global Change Biology, 2: 199–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.1996.tb00072.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 25 August 1995; revision accepted 18 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!