The propagation of errors in long-term measurements of land-atmosphere fluxes of carbon and water
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 231–240, June 1996
How to Cite
MONCRIEFF, J.B., MALHI, Y. and LEUNING, R. (1996), The propagation of errors in long-term measurements of land-atmosphere fluxes of carbon and water. Global Change Biology, 2: 231–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.1996.tb00075.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 18 August 1995; revision accepted 6 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!