School of Biological Sciences, University of Bath. Bath, Avon BA2 7AY, UK
Effects of enhanced UV-B radiation on pea (Pisum sativum L.) grown under field conditions in the UK
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 325–334, August 1996
How to Cite
MEPSTED, R., PAUL, N.D., STEPHEN, J., CORLETT, J. E., NOGUÉS, S., BAKER, N. R., JONES, H. G. and AYRES, P. G. (1996), Effects of enhanced UV-B radiation on pea (Pisum sativum L.) grown under field conditions in the UK. Global Change Biology, 2: 325–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.1996.tb00084.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 5 October 1995; revision accepted 28 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!