A model of the long-term response of carbon allocation and productivity of forests to increased CO2concentration and nitrogen deposition
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 367–376, August 1996
How to Cite
MEDLYN, B. E. and DEWAR, R. C. (1996), A model of the long-term response of carbon allocation and productivity of forests to increased CO2concentration and nitrogen deposition. Global Change Biology, 2: 367–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.1996.tb00087.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 18 August 1995; revision received 9 January 1996; accepted 20 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!