Effects of elevated CO2 on model calcareous grasslands: community, species, and genotype level responses
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Global Change Biology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 389–397, August 1996
How to Cite
LEADLEY, P. W. and STÖCKLIN, J. (1996), Effects of elevated CO2 on model calcareous grasslands: community, species, and genotype level responses. Global Change Biology, 2: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.1996.tb00089.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 14 November 1995; revision accepted 31 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!