Effects of experimental warming on arctic willows (Salix spp.): a comparison of responses from the Canadian High Arctic, Alaskan Arctic, and Swedish Subarctic
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 3, Issue S1, pages 55–60, December 1997
How to Cite
JONES, M.H., BAY, C. and NORDENHÄLL, U. (1997), Effects of experimental warming on arctic willows (Salix spp.): a comparison of responses from the Canadian High Arctic, Alaskan Arctic, and Swedish Subarctic. Global Change Biology, 3: 55–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.1997.gcb135.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!