Spatial and temporal variability of the phenological seasons in Germany from 1951 to 1996
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 657–666, August 2001
How to Cite
Menzel, A., Estrella, N. and Fabian, P. (2001), Spatial and temporal variability of the phenological seasons in Germany from 1951 to 1996. Global Change Biology, 7: 657–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2001.00430.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Received 30 October 2000; revised version received 26 January 2001 and accepted 31 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!