A global perspective of ground level, ‘ambient’ carbon dioxide for assessing the response of plants to atmospheric CO2
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 789–796, October 2001
How to Cite
Ziska, L. H., Ghannoum, O., Baker, J. T., Conroy, J., Bunce, J. A., Kobayashi, K. and Okada, M. (2001), A global perspective of ground level, ‘ambient’ carbon dioxide for assessing the response of plants to atmospheric CO2. Global Change Biology, 7: 789–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2001.00436.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Received 30 October 2000; revised version received and accepted 7 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!