1Current address: DISAFRI, University of Tuscia, via S Camillo De Lellis, 01100 Viterbo, Italy.
Effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 on net ecosystem CO2 exchange of a scrub–oak ecosystem
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1802–1812, December 2003
How to Cite
Hymus, G. J., Johnson, D. P., Dore, S., Anderson, H. P., Ross Hinkle, C. and Drake, B. G. (2003), Effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 on net ecosystem CO2 exchange of a scrub–oak ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 9: 1802–1812. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2003.00675.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
- Received 16 January 2003; revised version received and accepted 9 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!