Drought controls over conductance and assimilation of a Mediterranean evergreen ecosystem: scaling from leaf to canopy
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1813–1824, December 2003
How to Cite
Rambal, S., Ourcival, J.-M., Joffre, R., Mouillot, F., Nouvellon, Y., Reichstein, M. and Rocheteau, A. (2003), Drought controls over conductance and assimilation of a Mediterranean evergreen ecosystem: scaling from leaf to canopy. Global Change Biology, 9: 1813–1824. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2003.00687.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Received 23 December 2002; revised version received 4 July 2003 and accepted 29 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!