1Now at: University of Utah, UT, USA and
Nitrogen cycling in the soil–plant system along a precipitation gradient in the Kalahari sands
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 359–373, March 2004
How to Cite
Aranibar, J. N., Otter, L., Macko, S. A., Feral, C. J. W., Epstein, H. E., Dowty, P. R., Eckardt, F., Shugart, H. H. and Swap, R. J. (2004), Nitrogen cycling in the soil–plant system along a precipitation gradient in the Kalahari sands. Global Change Biology, 10: 359–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2003.00698.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Received 15 July 2002; revised version received 5 November 2002 and accepted 20 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!