Reduced water repellency of a grassland soil under elevated atmospheric CO2
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 1–4, January 2004
How to Cite
Newton, P. C. D., Carran, R. A. and Lawrence, E. J. (2004), Reduced water repellency of a grassland soil under elevated atmospheric CO2. Global Change Biology, 10: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2003.00715.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
- Received 13 August 2003; revised version received and accepted 3 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!