Simulation and scaling of temporal variation in gross primary production for coniferous and deciduous temperate forests
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 37–51, January 2004
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Tenhunen, J., Falge, E., Bernhofer, Ch., Granier, A. and Vesala, T. (2004), Simulation and scaling of temporal variation in gross primary production for coniferous and deciduous temperate forests. Global Change Biology, 10: 37–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2003.00716.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Received 27 March 2003; revised version received 18 July 2003 and accepted 4 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!