Role of lakes for organic carbon cycling in the boreal zone
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 141–147, January 2004
How to Cite
Algesten, G., Sobek, S., Bergström, A.-K., Ågren, A., Tranvik, L. J. and Jansson, M. (2004), Role of lakes for organic carbon cycling in the boreal zone. Global Change Biology, 10: 141–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2003.00721.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
- Received 29 January 2003; revised version received and accepted 11 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!