Differential effects of elevated CO2 on acorn density, weight, germination, and predation among three oak species in a scrub-oak forest
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 228–232, February 2004
How to Cite
Stiling, P., Moon, D., Hymus, G. and Drake, B. (2004), Differential effects of elevated CO2 on acorn density, weight, germination, and predation among three oak species in a scrub-oak forest. Global Change Biology, 10: 228–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00728.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Received 3 February 2003; revised version received 13 August 2003 and accepted 29 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!