Estimating soil carbon fluxes following land-cover change: a test of some critical assumptions for a region in Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 170–181, February 2004
How to Cite
Powers, J. S., Read, J. M., Denslow, J. S. and Guzman, S. M. (2004), Estimating soil carbon fluxes following land-cover change: a test of some critical assumptions for a region in Costa Rica. Global Change Biology, 10: 170–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00736.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2004
- Received 29 June 2001; revised version received 24 March 2003 and accepted 15 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!