Simulated chronic NO3− deposition reduces soil respiration in northern hardwood forests
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1080–1091, July 2004
How to Cite
Burton, A. J., Pregitzer, K. S., Crawford, J. N., Zogg, G. P. and Zak, D. R. (2004), Simulated chronic NO3− deposition reduces soil respiration in northern hardwood forests. Global Change Biology, 10: 1080–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00737.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Received 11 July 2003; revised version received 3 October 2003 and accepted 3 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!