Photosynthetic activity of US biomes: responses to the spatial variability and seasonality of precipitation and temperature
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 437–451, April 2004
How to Cite
Xiao, J. and Moody, A. (2004), Photosynthetic activity of US biomes: responses to the spatial variability and seasonality of precipitation and temperature. Global Change Biology, 10: 437–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00745.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Received 16 October 2002; revised version received 23 September 2003 and accepted 19 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!