Correspondence: Current postal address: Astrid Taylor, Department of Mycology and Pathology, PO Box 7026, SE-75007 Uppsala, Sweden, fax +46/(0)18-309245, e-mail: Andy.Taylor@mykopat.slu.se
Response of different decomposer communities to the manipulation of moisture availability: potential effects of changing precipitation patterns
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1313–1324, August 2004
How to Cite
Taylor, A. R., Schröter, D., Pflug, A. and Wolters, V. (2004), Response of different decomposer communities to the manipulation of moisture availability: potential effects of changing precipitation patterns. Global Change Biology, 10: 1313–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00801.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
- Received 16 June 2003; revised version received 14 January 2004 and accepted 26 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!