Elevated CO2 alters birch resistance to Lagomorpha herbivores
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1402–1413, August 2004
How to Cite
Mattson, W. J., Kuokkanen, K., Niemelä, P., Julkunen-Tiitto, R., Kellomäki, S. and Tahvanainen, J. (2004), Elevated CO2 alters birch resistance to Lagomorpha herbivores. Global Change Biology, 10: 1402–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00808.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2004
- Received 14 July 2003; revised version received 22 January 2004 and accepted 26 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!