Clean rain promotes fine root growth and soil respiration in a Norway spruce forest
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1351–1362, August 2004
How to Cite
Lamersdorf, N. P. and Borken, W. (2004), Clean rain promotes fine root growth and soil respiration in a Norway spruce forest. Global Change Biology, 10: 1351–1362. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00811.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2004
- Received 30 September 2003; revised version received and accepted 19 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!