Role of land cover changes for atmospheric CO2 increase and climate change during the last 150 years
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1253–1266, August 2004
How to Cite
Brovkin, V., Sitch, S., Von Bloh, W., Claussen, M., Bauer, E. and Cramer, W. (2004), Role of land cover changes for atmospheric CO2 increase and climate change during the last 150 years. Global Change Biology, 10: 1253–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00812.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Received 19 June 2003; revised version received 10 December 2003; accepted 23 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!