Genetic variation in Sanguisorba minor after 6 years in situ selection under elevated CO2
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1389–1401, August 2004
How to Cite
Wieneke, S., Prati, D., Brandl, R., Stöcklin, J. and Auge, H. (2004), Genetic variation in Sanguisorba minor after 6 years in situ selection under elevated CO2. Global Change Biology, 10: 1389–1401. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00813.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Received 11 February 2003; revised version received 12 January 2004; accepted 20 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!