Effects of experimentally imposed climate scenarios on flowering phenology and flower production of subarctic bog species
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1599–1609, September 2004
How to Cite
Aerts, R., Cornelissen, J. H. C., Dorrepaal, E., Van Logtestijn, R. S. P. and Callaghan, T. V. (2004), Effects of experimentally imposed climate scenarios on flowering phenology and flower production of subarctic bog species. Global Change Biology, 10: 1599–1609. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00815.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Received 8 July 2003; revised version received 5 November 2003; accepted 20 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!