Elevated CO2 effects on decomposition processes in a grazed grassland
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1553–1564, September 2004
How to Cite
Allard, V., Newton, P. D., Lieffering, M., Soussana, J.-F., Grieu, P. and Matthew, C. (2004), Elevated CO2 effects on decomposition processes in a grazed grassland. Global Change Biology, 10: 1553–1564. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00818.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Received 16 December 2003; revised version received and accepted 11 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!