C3 grasses have higher nutritional quality than C4 grasses under ambient and elevated atmospheric CO2
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1565–1575, September 2004
How to Cite
Barbehenn, R. V., Chen, Z., Karowe, D. N. and Spickard, A. (2004), C3 grasses have higher nutritional quality than C4 grasses under ambient and elevated atmospheric CO2. Global Change Biology, 10: 1565–1575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00833.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Received 17 October 2003; revised version received 9 April 2004; accepted 26 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!