Carbon sequestration and ecosystem respiration for 4 years in a Scots pine forest
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1492–1503, September 2004
How to Cite
Zha, T., Kellomäki, S., Wang, K.-Y. and Rouvinen, I. (2004), Carbon sequestration and ecosystem respiration for 4 years in a Scots pine forest. Global Change Biology, 10: 1492–1503. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00835.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Received 1 December 2003; revised version received and accepted 1 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!