Soil CO2 efflux of two silver birch clones exposed to elevated CO2 and O3 levels during three growing seasons
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1654–1665, October 2004
How to Cite
Kasurinen, A., Kokko-Gonzales, P., Riikonen, J., Vapaavuori, E. and Holopainen, T. (2004), Soil CO2 efflux of two silver birch clones exposed to elevated CO2 and O3 levels during three growing seasons. Global Change Biology, 10: 1654–1665. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00841.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Received 23 January 2004; revised version 7 May 2004 and accepted 11 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!