Gross primary productivity and transpiration flux of the Australian vegetation from 1788 to 1988 AD: effects of CO2 and land use change
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 1884–1898, November 2004
How to Cite
Berry, S. L. and Roderick, M. L. (2004), Gross primary productivity and transpiration flux of the Australian vegetation from 1788 to 1988 AD: effects of CO2 and land use change. Global Change Biology, 10: 1884–1898. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00855.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Received 19 November 2003; received in revised form and accepted 14 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!