Decomposition of soil and plant carbon from pasture systems after 9 years of exposure to elevated CO2: impact on C cycling and modeling
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 1922–1935, November 2004
How to Cite
De Graaff, M.-A., Six, J., Harris, D., Blum, H. and Van Kessel, C. (2004), Decomposition of soil and plant carbon from pasture systems after 9 years of exposure to elevated CO2: impact on C cycling and modeling. Global Change Biology, 10: 1922–1935. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00862.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2004
- Received 26 August 2003; received in revised form 27 February 2004; accepted 29 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!