Photosynthesis, carboxylation and leaf nitrogen responses of 16 species to elevated pCO2 across four free-air CO2 enrichment experiments in forest, grassland and desert
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2121–2138, December 2004
How to Cite
Ellsworth, D. S., Reich, P. B., Naumburg, E. S., Koch, G. W., Kubiske, M. E. and Smith, S. D. (2004), Photosynthesis, carboxylation and leaf nitrogen responses of 16 species to elevated pCO2 across four free-air CO2 enrichment experiments in forest, grassland and desert. Global Change Biology, 10: 2121–2138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2004.00867.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2004
- Received 15 December 2003; revised version received and accepted 8 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!